I can't believe it, thanks to Masayo I got my tickets for the D'espairs Ray concert on 9.9.2008, the 9th Anniversary concert. Before I thought it depend on the time you order your tickets, but no, this time I didn't realize the beginning of the FC Sale because of email change and bought the tickets only 3 days before end of the sale. I thought of tickets of A300 with some luck. But no..... it's.....A28
and
A29
So we will be the 28th and 29th people who enter the hall. This could mean 1st line, front row. I've never been to Shibuya AX, so I don't know the size of the stage, but guess there could be a big chance for front line standing. I'm so happy I could embrace the whole world.
In some days I will get my Kamikaze Single, tomorrow it will be shipped, it should arrive around the weekend and I got my hands on a copy of Dir en greys coming Album Uroboros as a Deluxe Edition through CD Japan. So wonderful.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen