I am studying Japanology in northern Germany. Have done one year Working Holiday in Japan and had lived half a year at Kyoto, Japan, and usually living at Hamburg, Germany.
Little crazy (or more, you decide), but mostly sweet, laughing a lot, although sometimes I could be sad.
Often gentle, but could be a little crosspatch when I'm in bad mood.
Perfume: Lolita Lempicka- Le premier Parfum, Vivienne Westwood, Kenzo- Flower, Annayake -Hanami Animal: Cat Sweets: Katjes Salzige Heringe & Nippon Color: Red & Black Make-up: Majorca Maquillage Designer: Vivienne Westwood, Moi même Moitié, H. Naoto, Black Peace now, Batsu Music: Dir en grey, Gackt, D'espairs Ray & Moi dix Mois, Kamijo, Subway to Sally and in general Metal, Gothic & J-Rock Eyes: green golden Author: J.R.R. Tolkien, J.K. Rowling, Cassandra Clare Time: Twilight- die blaue Stunde Night or day: the time between Tattoo: wrist, left upper arm, right lower arm Famous words: All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live
Mentor: Mana Dream: TOP SECRET ^^ Instrument: Bass
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen