Dienstag, 13. Mai 2008

Wonderful weekend


This had been a really wonderful weekend. I enjoyed it very much and would like to say thank you to all my friends, with whom I spend these times.
On Friday in the evening the short holidays from the university started, so I have a free week except tuesday for the HAW do not have these short holidays. My denshi for Japanese-German has arrived on Friday and I spend some time examinating it but I am not so good in computers, so I had some problems. Next week I will talk to my friends in Japanology how it works *blush*

On Saturday Denise came to my place and we had a very great time together with talking, fun, walking and dvd until we finally went to bed because we wanted to go to a fleemarket on Sunday and we had to get up at 5a.m. Of course I couldn't sleep so I got some crazy ideas like changing my email adress until I went to sleep around 2.30 a.m. It's near to a miracle I had been that fit and in a great mood when I had to get up 2,5h later. The fleemarket had been good, a nice place, a parasol to protect us from the burning sun- yeah we had around 25-30°- amazing, although I need some time to get used to it. Only some days ago we had only 10°. We had some nice customers and a huge amount of my books had been sold and I earned 150€. Around noon we were bored, thats why Denise went looking for a game of cards and we played Mau-Mau. Oh such a long time since I played it, I really love it as a kid. Of course we were tired after a time and finally my dad could take us home. I dyed my hair black- yes again a new color- and packed my things and Denise and I went to her place for a ladies evening. Well it wasn't a ladies evening, but we will do it some time later.
We watched some Dir en grey DVDs and GazettE and talked and talked until we felt into our beds around 1a.m. and slept till noon. I had been so tired and such crazy dreams, we were at the fleemarket and there were a bomb alarm and a nice guy came rescuing us... well funny thing.
Today or better yesterday for its after midnight we spent hours with beauty stuff and Dir en grey- I really love my a knot Dvds. ^^ And finally Steffi came, and called us at a very bad moment. Denise were
just sitting into the bath tub scrubbing her body with a nice peeling and I stood at the basin under flowing warm water to wash away my mask. Very funny ;), but we managed it to catch Steffi from the subway station in a red car, open windows, flowing hair and loud Dir en grey music ^^ and laughed a lot.

After a while we went hungry and called a Pizza Service, but it had changed their menu and so we had to tell them the ingredients of our meals and had to pick it up ourselves, but it had been very tasty. Finally after playing guitar,drums and some Bass stuff on guitar we started watching Nana. Our meeting today had been because we wanted to watch Nana together, but we only managed movie 1 ^^ because we were talking so much.
Yes had been very great, I enjoyed it very much. Of course we did some stuff for our project Nippon Rocks especially talking about our coming interviews, it's really great it goes so well after the splitting, in my opinion now even better than before with A., because we four, Denise, Steffi, Lisa and me are fitting very well together and we all had the ambition to make it very good.
The wonderful weekend ended with Family Values Tour from Despair in a womb- the backstage disc is so funny, really.

I'm looking forward to see Denise and Steffi on Thursday for watching Germany's next top model ^^.
Thank you my dears :*

Keine Kommentare: