Montag, 26. Januar 2009

Snow White and Rose Red and the seven dwarfs


Hi there!

Again it is Monday and time for the internet. We just received our payment paper for the Dir en grey tickets in April, I am so happy..... yeah we go shopping again later.... I always have to think about Jürgen von der Lippen and his 'Supermarkt' so funny, you should look it up at Youtube. 'Man kann sich gar nicht vorstellen was für eine Quelle des Frohsinns so ein Supermarkt sein kann '.....

Yeah now we can imagine and today we have to go to Lawson Convience Store for amazon.jp and Dir en grey too and maybe to the 100Yen Store and Home market too. We want to buy a scale too for the one we have at the common bath room isn't working properly. Yes I am making a diet at the moment, again with Almased and I think I have lost much of weight. We didn't have one all this time in Japan, we only measured me at well I lost 25cm on my femoral, almost 10cm at the waist, 10cm hips and 2cm chest until mid of November. Great. Yes I really hope to have my old weight in April and then I can start again to loose the rest too. ^^

At the moment work is okay, but we had to write Koizumi san again because they have made a mistake with our first payment. We get more money for overtime and national holidays but we didn't as well as the break isn't paid. We are thinking our contract hasn't reached Inawashiro. Well guess Koizumi san will answer soon.

I can quote Lion King and Scar ' I am surrounded by idiots.....'. Yesterday we have seen the first part of 'Merlin', you know the movie from I think RTL, years ago with Sam Neil. And King Vortigern were saying in one scene 'Warum bin ich von unfähigen Idioten umgeben....' (Why am I surrounded by incompetent idiots?)- we were laughing so much, it describes exactly our feelings.
I really like this movie and Merlins costume... wonderful. Guess I will make it one day- I have started years ago, but unfortunately the second box of wax ruined my fake leather, the first box had been wonderful- so never trust people at shops- always testing everything. But I still have the huge amounts of cock feathers in black-green.

OK, what happened... every day we have lots of time to watch men among men at our small lift shack- you can't imagine.... it's like watching the seven dwarfs from Snow White.... really. We have given them names, because we didn't know their names like 'Brusthaar' one guy who has chest hairs, boss or Chef ( the only one of whom we know the name Watanabe, Hiromichi ^^), Zwerg, because he is really tiny...... and Helium, because he has a very high voice like if he has taken Helium, and Schlafmütze (Sleepy) because he always is sleeping in breaks.

Yes at the moment it really is like Schneeweißchen und Rosenrot & 7 Zwerge. ^^
After the three months we can write a book about men... they are always eating sweets and they didn't open the bags on the tops like common, they cut a window in the middle with a cutter knife for example or putting a tape on squeezed our pimple, because it is sooooooo painful and heay bleeding.....
and they aren't doing anything, most of them, the one's inside the shack are responsible to look at the guests who are mounting the lift chairs, to check if everything is ok and they didn't fall out or loose things- if so they have to stop the lift or put it to slow mode.

Yesterday we had so many accidents because they didn't look and Chef wasn't there..... yeah no wonder they are thinking we two are soooooo wow and great. The Idols of Lift three.....

But it is a good point, otherwise we didn't have something to complain in our breaks from outside watch, what should we do if we didn't have something to complain to talk about while work- would be totally boring........

Yesterday we were invited to a party... yes a party which in the end wasn't anything else than go for dinner in a restaurant... eh yes.... so wonderful things and I can't eat- horrible, torture, (I am in the second week of Almased drinks) and Denise had a painful stomach, luckily we could go home after 20minutes. Any other time it would be great, but not if we expect a party with the young men here and girls which we can leave anytime. Problem was that we can't talk with the people- it is ok for me if it is a small round of 5-10people, but not more and the people we could have talked with were sitting far away.
Well Kobayashi san tried his best to entertain us, he is really nice, not like the resort boss we call Mr. English, because he speaks a little bit of English, guess his name is Nakazawa san. We don't know for sure. The guy who is against foreigners you know.

They were asking if Denise is a model in Germany ^^ and Kobayashi san has sung a Karaoke song for us to cheer us up. And Yoshida san is always nice and tried to talk with us. The nice guys from Snow Style Park weren't were as well as the nice guys and ladies from the Snow School. :(
Well the information girl are nice too, expect 'Giftzwerg' the girl who drove us to the supermarket to buy shoes we wouldn't have done, since this day she hates us and tried to intrigate without success. Very funny, every mealtime she wanted to keep the lady from the Snow School from us, but she always sat herself opposite to us and talk a little bit with us- she can speak a little bit English and wanted to learn more. And her Japanese is clear, so I can understand some things too.

Funny thing with me, one of the information ladies stared at me, like if she have never seen a woman with my cup size- she looked at me in my black satin blouse, staring and saying- WOOOOOOOOW.......
ehhhm yes......... Denise laughed a lot about it later when I were saying everyday I passed her during my announcement times... yes Japanese............ They were amazed here about our style and Make-up- God knows why.... but I have a feeling of why so many squeeking girls are at the concerts on the countryside, they didn't have attractive men here and have never seen such things before.....

Home again we went for a walk- yes we found a small path leading to a defector (Kläranlage)- great I know.... it takes about 15min one way, so we can walk 30min if the streets aren't full of ice. At the moment it is really warm so the streets are free of ice and snow. It have to snow soon, it isn't much left after the last days.

On Wednesday we got to know if the D'espairs Ray tickets are ours as well. Keep your fingers crossed.
Hard to imagine that we are here almost a month- on wednesday 4 weeks.

Now I better end for this time.
Love you.


Keine Kommentare: