Donnerstag, 16. April 2009

and an easy one

After all the long talk of my last blog a more funny one about men and music ^^.

Yesterday Denise and me went once again to Tsutaya and Family Mart like last week where we met Takahiro. Well believe it or not, I were standing at the counter paying for my ice tea when two young men are entering Family Mart, seeing me,scanning me, saying -uhh- SUGOI. (Guess you all knew what sugoi is meaning)- I were smiling, yeah guys, I know what you are thinking is sugoi on me ^^- well they passed me, I looked back, they were looking back, especially one of them, all the time looking back to the cashier. Hurrying to the drinks and back to the cashier, where he talked to me-saying my tattoo is cute ^^ and well they wanted to go for a drink- AGAIN, almost the same place and time on wednesday night- well truly thursday night. ^^
Then they were standing in front of me- whispering to each other- really sugoi... *laughing*

Well I said no, I were tired after yesterday, but maybe we will meet them again, they asked if we live around here, so maybe they keep watching for us. One of them, the guy, who looked back, looks like a metal guy- like Denise predicted metal guys will love me ^^, I'm their type- well I didn't realized what they wanted from me during the festivals ^^- poor guys. Well she couldn't wait to tell me- see you, I told you! ^^ He had long blond curled hair and a small beard, tall and with more on the rips- a bigger version of Kyo ^^. The other one more normal type with black hair. And they are older, like my age, so the chance is there, that they are better in bed ;). -> our theory ;)

And at last a music recommendation, the Korean Linkin Park like Denise called them, unfortunately not any more- all the same, a band started with good music, but the Asians didn't like it so they change to Pop.

The Trax- produced by Yoshiki from X-Japan. I love them for some years, I just thought about them today, thinking I could tell you about them.

1st Song Tear, yes and it is the X-Japan Song.


Liez


Over the Rainbow- my first song of them


and my favourite video of them:
Paradox


Enjoy!


Keine Kommentare: