Mittwoch, 8. April 2009

Under the cherry blossoms



Today had been a really nice day. It had been warm like in early summer in Germany, I don't know but I would say about 22°-24° , a wonderful day, the sun had been shining and the cherry trees are in full bloom now- so we went to Yanaka Cemetry again. It is really beautiful there with all the cherry trees now in their prettiest bloom. Today we even saw some insects and birds. A man were playing a soft tune on his wooden flute, a sound that beautifully fits to the cherry blossoms. They are soft pink, baby pink, a bit like the apple blooms in Germany, which of course are more white than soft pink and bigger than the cherries.

We were walking a bit, it isn't so big there as all parks etc in Japan. A man has spoken to us in Japanese, saying that the trees are beautiful and then asking us about where we come from. He had been amazed after we said from Germany, saying the best minds are from Germany, in his opinion the most intelligent people in the world are from Germany, we are the number one in intelligence- we were astonished of course, but well a new point of view. We talked a bit more and then we seperated again.

For a while we sat there on the stones and enjoyed the falling cherry bloom petals which were flowing around us, circling and shimmering in the sunlight, listening to the flutes tune.

Bit later we went away, going to Shinjuku to pay our next months rent to Sakura House- I were looking at Closet Child- they have my Moi même Moitie (Manas label) coat in white, maybe if it is still there later I will buy it in white too. Otherwise I will look if it comes again or new one for myself later.
this one:


I have it in black, only the coat, not the rest he is wearing.
Then I got a surprise, next to Closet Child CD Shop is a new store, which has opened lately and it is my favourite store from Osaka-Shinsaibashi, Puresound- how wonderful to have one of them here too. It is like Closte Child a store which sells Visual CDs, DVDs, magazines & stuff, used and new and they often have some rare stuff there. I love it, during my time in Kyoto I spent lots of money there ^^, I bought all the D'espairs Ray CDs there I hadn't got, the old ones you know like 'Sexual Beast' or 'Kumo' etc. Denise got a Dir en grey withers and withers Tanktop there, very cheap. I am jealous ^^, I had once bought one of them through ebay as a presale item, but unfortunately the seller didn't get one, so neither did I. It is a pity they only had S-Size there.

At the moment they have really great Moi même Moitie stuff at Shinuku Store of Closet Child-I really hope the white one will wait for me ^^. They have more, maybe some day I will fit in all the beauties. Keep your fingers crossed.

Well we seperated for Denise had to go to work and I wanted to go to Harajuku to look for my coat- the insurance has payed us back and the Yen is so wonderful low at the moment I took the risk to buy it. This coat and the one I have bought last time are the two pieces of Manas Label I really, really wanted to have, more than all the rest and as they are old difficult to get and now.... voila there they are and incredibly cheap compared to what they usually cost, new with tags for 25-30% of the original price.
My gain for most of the Japanese wanted to buy the Gothic Lolita dresses and not the other clothes I like, so I am hopeful my white will wait for me. Maybe next week I will get money from my brother- my aunt's heritage, part of, he is selling a depot and I don't know how quickly it will go, he is visiting the bank of Thurday- tomorrow. It is not soo much, but I can afford the white one and save the rest for the coming months.Wish me luck.

This is the coat:


More in my gallery here at Myspace and more cherry blossom pics ^^ as well. www.myspace.com/falling_cherry_blossom

After Closet child Harajuku, where I've forgotten the Puresound bag and had to run back for it- luckily it is still there, I had to go to the underwear store, I was hoping for some new bras in my size- last time they didn't have any, but today I where in luck I found two sets. I need new bras for my old one are far to big- well it isn't the part where a woman wanted to lose weight, but it is ok. Once when I where 16 after my first diet I had a weight of 82kg, I had been rather slim, I don't know why, well Denise said it is because of muscles. Guess I really have much more muscles than other people of my weightclass- otherwise I can't explain it. Well I am 1,72m high and at that weight I should have around size 44-46- well I have that size in shirts now with much more on the scale. Back to the point then I wore size 38 in shirts and 42 in pants and had around 98cm chest- it had grown since that day so I am hopeful it stays around that size again after my diet.
At the moment I wear 85-90F (Japan Size) I bought 90F, before I had 95G (on the last or middle hook of the trim band). As you can imagine 95G isn't so comfortable any more- too big and not fitting and holding the stuff, I am always wobbling and I don't like it if everything wobbles too much. So I am very lucky to found two sets. Well it's acutally the same cut, but one is cream-violet tartan and the other leopard print ^^. Yes leopard print isn't the best but you should have seen the other prints- ruffles with cherrys, black lace (beautiful) but with really ugly magenta trimming, mermaid style ruffles and grandmother style flower-ruffles-lace things with absolutely non matching trimmings on it.
I love tartan styles- soooo wonderful and so rare to get in Germany, more common in Japan for underwear, but unfortunately only for Size 65A-80E, so lets say German up to 80A-B Cup.

And now I have talked a lot about underwear- well yes, I have to admit dessous are more me what shoes are for other women- I can buy it anytime, anywhere and without point of needing. ^^ (and without a boyfriend to see it :( )

Really funny had been that the staff ladies of my store recognized me at once, wonderful, we talked a bit, again the whole day Japanese people had spoken to me because they really loved my tattoos, maybe one had been a Yakuza- he showed me his tattoo, a dragon- so maybe he is a Yak for they often have dragon tattoos. It's only the middle aged borns, the old ones often talk to me about it, the same like the young people, because they found them beautiful, especially the blue roses ^^ and always they have lots to thing about my kanji-kana tattoo on my left wrist ^^.

Yesterday our Dir en grey tickets from eplus for 4th May hadarrived delivered by a handsome guy, a bit like Die from Dir en grey, but bad numbers as always- we have more luck with D'espairs Ray, but maybe we have better numbers for the Zepp Tokyo a knot sales, which should be arrive coming week. And if not- no problem as long as we have tickets ;). Our tickets for D'espairs Ray Kyoto are very good, depending on the size of the stage it might could be first row, we have number 17-18. So if we are quick and lucky we might have front row then.
I really looking forward to Kyoto- I miss my Kyoto and Osaka, and would love to spend the last months there, but it is too expensive for Denise to move, so we still in Tokyo until the end. So next time...

Love.

Keine Kommentare: