Freitag, 26. Juni 2009

In Memorian

Yeah my first in memorian blog. Today after I returned home from the dentist I read on Yahoo.de about the death of Michael Jackson and it had been quite bit a shock. Not that I had been a great fan of his- no, I think it is more the point that I've grown up with his music. My sister, who is more than 5 years older than me loved his music and there had been a time in which almost every day Michael Jackson music flew through our house. I watched his music videos with my sister- I had been the regular annoying little sister, who always wants to watch too, no matter if she understand anything if the big sister is watching is like 'Thriller'.

Later in the 90ies I appreciate some of his music better, like 'Earth Song' and 'Childhood', inspired through my sister. I remember his appearance at 'Wetten dass' very well, although it is a long time ago.



When I were old enough to think about it I've alway thought he is a very poor guy, he seemed to be all the time so unhappy in his life and always tried to pretend he had been someone else, searching for his peace on earth. I always pitied him, all the stuff about fame and money and I must admit sometimes I thought had he been really happy once in his life? I hope he did.

In my opinion, even though I am not a fan of his, I think he really was one of the greatest in music worldwide and inspired many, many other.



May he rest in peace and I really hope there isn't so many bad stuff about him at the media- I do not have TV or radio here in Japan, that's why I can't follow this for myself.

Keine Kommentare: