Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2008

Tower Records


Well back again... at the moment I don't have so much things to do, so I have time for unnecessary posts ^^.
Today it had been snowy, cold and stormy outside. At last I recognized that there indeed is a Tower Records in Kyoto, I've looked on the HP. Yes I've never been into the OPA Department store, so I missed it. Funny my friend Alexandra from Chicago (and Berlin) knew it for long time, and she is not interested in J-music ^^. So I went down to Shiyo and for the first time I noticed the Tower Records sign at Kawaramachi- ehmmm yes sometimes I'm slow....

I went inside and searched for a while, but found my bands and then I asked for Preorder- in Japanese and realized that the word I've learned at university is old fashioned, but after I said it in English they understand. BUT.... the guy for the order spoke quick and not clear, so I did not understand him and he no English.... Well what to do. I managed to tell him what I'm looking for and it worked. He called another shop assistent who has a small book with Japanese- English sentences and showed me- we expect it within a week. Ok thats enough. I hope it will come quick and that they have a free poster from midi:nette for the DVD, that would be great.

At the moment I'm so excited because of this DVD.... I don't know exactly why.

Another thing is that I'm considering to return to Tokyo for a week end of February for the D'espairs Ray concerts then. I have to look for a cheap flight and ask my parents if they could give me my birthday present early then ^^. It would be so great..... Accomodation won't be any problem and the rest too, only the flight. Well let's see.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ok, so your post isn't up to date anymore as I know through our phone call =)
But hey, I SWEAR, if you don't come along to Japan in May, I'm gonna come to Germany and put you into that shitty plane!
I mean, when I think of Japan, you're already a part of it. You belong to my life in Japan. And I know the concerts won't be the same anymore....god I'm so afraid of it haha.

Btw, when I come to Kyoto next week, can we go clubbing? Or rocking etc.? My feelings are so overwhelming, I have to drink with you..the one reason is your departure, the other one...you know it.

桜・ネリ hat gesagt…

*hug* You're so cute. I'm almost crying for overwhelming feelings.... no one ever told me such things. I wanna hug you tight.... *blush*

Of course we can go clubbing, I don't know where, but we can walk to Sanjo. The Metro Club isn't interesting that weekend, but down at Sanjo until Gion are a whole area of clubs.
And the best is, you walk 20-30min to it and don't need to go by train ^^.