
I'm so disappointed, I didn't get a Poster at Tower Records, and what's worst today I realized that with CD Japan I would have got a Poster with the first press, but now it's sold out :((((. At the moment I'm searching everywhere at the Internet for this Poster, not successful at the moment. Well I wrote to Midi:Nette shop if they have Posters (in Japanese- I'm proud of myself) and tomorrow I will look here in Kyoto, but I don't think they have Posters here, if Osaka didn't have some, why then Kyoto? I bet at the Tower Records in Shibuya they get Posters.... damn it....
In my favorite shop in Osaka they had one poster, but they can't sell it at the moment, I will ask again on the weekend, perhaps I'm in luck.
But at last I got the Shinya Model Drumsticks in Osaka and I have the DVD, thats good and perhaps I will find this poster in some way, ebay, stores etc. Next time I will read the whole description at CD Japan, the last times I ordered there the first press edition (Dir en grey and D'espairs Ray), I didn't get posters, so I thought with Moi dix Mois too.
Yes I'm mad, I love this poster and I really, really want to have it pinned on my wall. ^^
2 Kommentare:
You have problems ;)
Yes I know ^^. But perhaps it's solved now ^^. At Midi:Nette you can get a Poster, I've ordered, but well I should better used creditcard and not Paypal, for they didn't lead me automatically to Paypalsite, and I don't have an email, I wrote them, but even if they send me the adress now, it takes time. *sigh* and they ship to Japan only. So I have to speak with the staff here, that they send me the package to Germany.
And I've asked the shop if they can change to creditcard then it's easier. I could not go in 'My Account' for I did not have any password and change it there.
And everything in Japanese, luckily I had help with the first mail- Well I hope they answer quick so I can arrange everything today and with some luck it's here until wednesday( I asked them to ship quickly, because I'm leaving Japan for half a year).
Kommentar veröffentlichen