And now... my new decorated bed and my new nighttime lamp... yes I sometimes like pink ^^.
Sonntag, 21. September 2008
1st Earthquake in Tokyo
Today I experienced the first earthquake in my life, but it wasn't that bad. It had been around 7a.m. Japantime today, still sleeping in my bed. Suddenly I woke up due to the shaking of my bed. First I had been little bit confused, it felt like a massage chair, but then I heard the clanking noises of the glasses and dishes inside the rack. A earthquake.... well I waited a moment if it would have gone stronger, if I need to open my door and window, but luckily it didn't. Don't know for sure how it had been, for me it appeared between half a minute and a minute, but it's said that the earthquake time always feels longer than it truly is. Yes and then it was over and I fell asleep a minute later ;). It seems true that Kyoto isn't that bad with earthquakes like Tokyo, for all the 5 months in Kyoto there had been nothing. Quiet and peaceful all the time. Some days before I went to Tokyo I watched a broadcast show about earthquakes in Tokyo on TV (Terra X), especially the awaiting of the big earthquake for Tokyo, which happens approximately every 70 years. I hope when it will happen, that there are not so many injured and dead people. But like I always say, if there is any country prepared for earthquakes it is Japan. It's no use to get worried about it all the time, you can't change what should happen to you. There is also danger in Germany, different of course, but you could get hurt and k
illed there too by other things than earthquakes. But I must admit that I am more frightened for the people here that I love than for me. Today nothing happend, not even something like a shock, Denise and me are both happy and whole like always. Well one thing happened ^^, part of my breakfast had been destroyed ^^, my Coke Zero bottle changed it's position inside the frigde and bottle top rammed itself in my blueberry yoghurt. ;)
And now... my new decorated bed and my new nighttime lamp... yes I sometimes like pink ^^.
And now... my new decorated bed and my new nighttime lamp... yes I sometimes like pink ^^.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen