Donnerstag, 12. März 2009

Back in Tokyo


The day before yesterday we have returned to Tokyo and today I have my interview with my old work- keep your fingers crossed for me please.

I will write to you all soon and write a blog about all the last days, at the moment we are very busy. Yesterday had been the release of Redeemer and in the evening the signing with D'espairs Ray at Shinjuku, so we came home around nine in the evening and we are still very tired from moving and Inawashiro. Today we meet Koizumi san again and after the interview I have to go to the doctor again- my bad leg, I burnt it in the snow on Friday last week and now I have a very bad burn on my right leg and have to get antibiotic tapes around it and all the stuff- very expensive but I will get the money back from my insurance. Every time cost 4,200Yen because the antibiotic tape is very expensive.

Tomorrow we will go to Hello Work office and maybe on saturday to the Underneath or another band in the evening.

Love to you, can't wait to stay in contact with all you soon.

Keine Kommentare: