but it weren't possible, so please forgive me and hope you enjoy my last report about Inawashiro although it is a little time ago.As you know the event had been more a desaster than everything at our Ski Resort, no people came to watch it, but 5000 went to the other two resorts in the neighbourhood where the rest of the event had take place. I had to work at a restaurant, which truly had been a nightmare, I have never seen such a ugly place, but I had some fun thanks to a lady employed by F.I.S. who could speak English- we laughed a lot. Well we hadn't much to do, for no foreigner were coming we could assist so we were talking all the hours and tried to make some fun. In that restaurant they had a Mega Katsu Curry dish, two slices of 'Schnitzel' with rice and curry sauce and I were bored so I tried my best to make the customer buy it for it had been the most expensive one- well and it worked. Almost all men were buying it just because I said a real man eat Mega Katsu Curry, it's for real manpower- you should have seen them after they ate it like- yeah I am a REAL MAAAAAAAAAAAN.....
Soo funny, especially the army guys, there were some army guys to help with the building of the ski ground and all, around 15 men and all bought Mega Katsu Curry ^^ after I told them to do- I should make a good sales lady for men ^^.
Yeah had been a great time at lift #5, my favourite guy, Daisuke and the other nice guys from Snow Style Park worked above #5 lift and they usually took it all the time, so we met lots of time. Very funny time to talk with them a bit- Daisuke and Tooru liked my newly dyed hair- so funny, Tooru came with a snow shovel, a really big one- stopped waiting for the lift, leaning manly (in his view) on it, grinning at me saying that I had nice red hair ^^. Well I would have prefered it from Daisuke ^^- he lives at Chiba..... guess time to visit Masato more often at his place when he is back in Tokyo- at the moment he is in Osaka- holidays. Maybe I met Daisuke there ;).

Also I met the German guys, very nice and all were wondering why we were hidden at lift #5.
Ok the monday of the event had been the only busy day with foreign guests- all complaining about the menu- no noddles, no vegetarian menu for the athlets and especially no tea- only coffee- a nightmare and again they weren't flexible to provide tea and noodles. I talked with another F.I.S. lady, the first had been taken away by asshole Mr. English on sunday, so that I don't have a funny time with her again, but Mr. Kobayashi send another lady up to assist me on Monday. She told me, that last year in spring the F.I.S. company had visited our resort to talk about everything and said that the food isn't suitable for athlets, they had to change it, but they didn't- so of course all were very upset. You should have seen the Russian guys....
Everyone know that athlets need to eat a special menu especially before a competition.
Our last week hadn't been so exciting, on wednesday we went down again to # 3 lift, well cared by lift mama and the boss of #5 who had been really sad about us leaving like the cute guys of Snow Style Park.
I finally weren't afraid anymore to use the big common ladies bath at our dormitory with a huge tub- like a small swimming pool 3mx3m I would say and wonderfully hot- too hot for Denise, but right for me ;).
Well on our last Friday we hadn't anything to do, so our #3 boss said we should try some new snow equipment like a bike or a kind of surfboard to use on the snow- had been great. In the afternoon we wanted to do it again, but Yuuta from Snow Style Park had taken the surfboard already- so we tried the two person sledge. We have taken the lift# 3 up and funny Denise said ok I guess we will take all the orange poles, which were marking the now public waves of the Championship event.
Ok, we mounted it and off we go after a p
And our Mr.
Well we really must come down in highspeed, squirting snow in clouds arounds us, hiding us from view- screaming and trying to brake............. well we did it two more times- really wonderful- the second time with glasses and we saw from the lift how far we had thrown away the orange pole we have crashed with- well we had overrun it, for it didn't stop us. Unfortunately I had no ski clothes,well the ugly jacket but no pants...... ok we came down soaking wet with dripping socks, wet hair and all and my right leg without a big part of skin.
First I didn't think it s bad but second day I went to the Ski Resort nurse and got bandages and all, had been horrible, I almost cried for pain when she were cleaning it with Iod. Ok it didn't get better so on Monday we went to the doctor, who said the nurse had done it all wrong and the worst nightmare of medicine history in my past began. They had to clean it to take all the cream away and all, well they gave me a narcotic spray on it but started right away to clean it with oh what was the name, I don't know- but I almost fainted and cried out loud for pain- I squeezed Denise's hand so hard she can't feel it anymore and were crying-I never cried before at a doctors place.
You have to imagine a 10cm x10c
Well we left last week early morning with lots of luggage again but we managed to bring it all down in one turn from Shinjuku. Denise left to Sakura House office to get our key and me to the doctor. In the evening our parcels arrived and my CD Japan 'Redeemer' order. Ok about Tokyo I will report in my next blog. But you can all write me now emails and I can answer, I have started to write to you, but I am still at the start of it, so please be patient.
Love
Saku
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen