
Hi there!
How are you? So sorry about not writing you yet, well we have been really busy. On wednesday we had the D'espairs Ray day with the signing in the evening, very nice and Denise went to our hair cutter and got a new haircut.
Thursday we met Koizumi san and I went to my old work, looks not so good, but if he can't find anyone else for the
new job I can work there, he will call me end of this month. Friday we went to Hello Work office, also bad, but yesterday we had an interview for bed making and room cleaning in a hotel at Ikebukuro, he will call us end of this week. It isn't enough for Denise but for me when I get my study credit from April onwards again.Denise will have an interview at a German restaurant coming week. Guess all will be fine in some time, although at the moment of course we are little anxious, who wouldn't. Inawashiro had been very bad but we managed it last time and so will manage it this time too.
Yesterday we were invited to the Underneath One man live at Shibuya, so wonderful, I made some pictures and will write an report about it for our homepage this week too. The band had been very nice after the show, when we could met them, especially Taka and Ryo. The music had been gorgeous, the new album will be a thunderstorm, they said to us in the interview that they wanted to surprise D'espairs Ray and Mucc and well after what I heard yesterday they will for sure.... more in my report later. There we met a nice guy from California who lives now in Japan, he had been a guest also.
What else, I am still running to the doctor due to my burning of snow and have to go the dentist, the dentist in Fukushima had been bad and his filling is almost broken again. I will get the money back from my insurance, hope they will be quick, it's very expensive. But my leg didn't look like a raw roast beef anymore, now it looks like a half raw hamburger ^^.
I have uploaded some new pictures, please take a look.
Miss you and love you.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen