Yes it's so typical for me, on my very last days in Kyoto I found a wonderful CD Store, which also have old, used and rare CDs. I didn't need to go everytime to Osaka, it's really close, around 20- 25 min by foot in a sideroad down at Sanjo- Kawaramachi. A wonderful store, but the CDs they have now are already mine- bought them at Osaka. Of course Puresound has more CDs and goods and all the stuff, but this one is also great, better than Closet Child at Harajuku for my interest. Well damn it ^^.
This weekend had been one of the greatest, Annette came to Kyoto and visited me and we had lots of fun, talk and laughter- like always. But we also did some sightseeing, like going to Kiyomizudera and Fushimi Inari Taisha jinja. At Kiyomizudera we even went to the love stones- such fun and laughter. Crazy fotos ^^. But the best had been the evenings and night, oh my god I thought I was drunk, well perhaps I had been - who knows... top secret *shhhhhhhhhhhh* the new riddle of the future.... were we drunk, were we not drunk??? Your choice *ggg*.
This had been a once in a lifetime experience- so great- Baby we have to do it again- right?
We've done such crazy things, we even took a taxi from McDonalds to my room ^^- and got the nicest taxi driver ever and the best had been I understand his Japanese so we could talk- the first time in Japan- yes... strike.... I better stop talking about the other embarrasing things ^^- beg your pardon.
Today Annette went home to Tokyo, I really missed her when I came back home this evening. But time will flow fast and it will be May in no time I believe.
Now only three days are left of my study exchange time with the NCC. Very strange feeling, it seems like yesterday I talked to my friends that I will go to Japan for 5 months and now it's over and it had been a very important time for me and I found the place were I belong like one says. On thursday Germany will have me back and of course there are some things I'm looking forward to like Denise, Anja and Bianca, and the 'university girls', my study, my 'atelier', I really missed my sewing machine here ;), my cat, some food ^^ AND VERY IMPORTANT my parents bathtub- I damn missed a bath tub here. I'm a bad Yakuza girl, so they won't let me into public baths here in Japan. Once I'm back here I really would like to have a bath tub in my room.
Ah yes before I forgot, I got a Dixanadu DVD Poster from Midi:Nette, I'm soooooo proud of it. ;)
Yesterday evening, or better todays night Annette helped me with let lose of my past- you could say and I must admit I feel terribly good and great, yes it's true forget regret- or life is yours to miss.... I'm so damn idiotic, felt sorry for such a person... My god I had been so stupid crying for this.
And one last confession, I must agree with Annette, while staying in Japan you will be convinced that some bags are really great to have- no I'm not falling for Luis Vuitton bags, but for Vivienne Westwood bags and Moi-même-Moitié Vampire Aristocrat fashion- especially the coats......
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen