Dienstag, 12. Februar 2008

Bedroom stories


Well yes nothing important... but today I had almost finished half of the room of cleaning and funny thing now my room look more than a club in that corner than a bedroom. ^^ Definetly I have to many posters and goodies. In Japan I bought some merchandise towels from concerts for my first room, which had been bigger than the 2nd and had lots of cold white walls and I wanted something to cover it, to make it a home. Now I sat here wondering what to do with the towels now and I looked at the ceiling of my cellar room and had an idea. Last year in summer we took the thin wall out, 20 years ago, when my brother moved down at the cellar my father and friends build a thin wall inside the huge hobbyroom down here to make a room for my brother and a small cabin for my fathers stuff.

In 2000 I moved down and during the years I make it comfortable here, I got a door 3 years ago, before I had a blanket and finally after years of talking my father agreed to took out the wall, because the cabin behind had no real use, a dark mess stuffed room with things I never need. It had a very, very small window, but you could
never enter it without an electric lamp- there had been no lights. So we broke the wall but it damaged the every time damaged paper tapestry at the ceiling even worst and so I pinned the towels and banners above it ^^. But now it looks like in a music club or something like that. As I said I could open a shop for JRock at the moment, after all the new DVDs, magazines and tour goods I brought home from Japan. ^^

And another funny thing I really miss my thick, three blankets from my bed at Kyoto, now I have my thin German blanket and every night I wonder why it is so light, I even let the day blanket lain on it, because I felt uncomfortably without another blanket. And my bed is so huge, 140cm, I got used to the 100cm bed in Japan, so it's very strange, I even miss the Japanese cushions, although the first months I complained about them and wanted the German cushions. Strange isn't it.

But a good thing is, I got my work back, I had been little afraid, although they said of course it's ok, but they always say that and then they took new people and you had no work. There were some problems with the communication, I had been on work on saturday, but I didn't get the working plan that time. So my first day back at my work will be on thursday. Will be exhausting of course, I'm no longer used to 8-9hrs staning any more.

Now I will go to Bergedorf and buy myself a new nose piercing, I need a smaller one for work, hope they had something black with a red crystal stone and before I start my diet tomorrow I will go to Pamukale and eat the best Dürum Döner in town ^^ and exchange my 3000Yen to €.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

What kind of diet do you start?