God I am so stupid- never trust new technic at once. Today I bought an external 80GB plate for my Laptop, because it was mourning that there is too few free space. I've taken over 20GB Fotos here in Japan, and because all said here in Japan the things are cheaper I bought it here. Well first everything went fine, and after a check I deleted the stuff from my laptop but then..... the new plate had a hang up and somehow some of the foto folders were deleted from it, AND of course the Japan foto folders- not the foto folders which are still on the laptop. Some are still there, but the mayority not. Well it shouldn't be a problem, because I burnt everything on CD- R during the months, BUT todays morning I shipped all the CD-R with some other stuff to Germany by surface, it was the only thing I could afford for such a huge number of parcels. And surface takes 6-8 weeks.
No I'm so afraid the parcels got lost and I will lose my whole fotos from my stay here- it would be a nightmare, a desaster and everything....
I heard of that you could restore deleted files even if they aren't at the waste basket anymore. The folders were too big for the waste basket, so they got deleted at once. But I don't know how, I'm a nightmare to technic things, I know how to use, but I couldn't solve problems and such things.
Well let's hope the CD-R will arrive safely and quick and I get my fotos back.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
Come bääääck ;____;
I would like to come back immidiately too- after a good rest of course. God I'm so tired.... but I need to be awake for a little time, because of the jet- light.
Tomorrow I will make a new post I think.
Kommentar veröffentlichen