It's so disgusting in a way. My God.... yesterday I went to the cinema, to watch 'Sweeny Todd' - very great movie by the way, and at the moment you found everywhere advertisement for getting children for Germany.
heee yes, no wonder if you are looking at the guys. I'm back here for 2 weeks and it's damn shit here. In daylight everything is ok, clean and nice BUT later you have the feeling to sit in a mountain of waste. I will never understand WHY the people in Germany have to be so dirty. Going by train in the evening is a whole nightmare- dirty, empty bottles everywhere, liquers at the bottom of the train, drunk people screaming loudly and all must give such nice little comments about you. I would like to smash their beer bottles into their disgusting faces. I hate them. Really.
And with such guys the women should get children??? Never! They couldn't even speak their own language, only 'Ey Dicka- Mann Alda'. I could become mad. NO WAY- I rather went into the monastry than go out with one of the German men. Of course there are good ones, but they already have girlfriends, wives a.s.o.
To make it worst everywhere you met the Visu screamy girls, I really would like to go to the Ancafe concert in Hamburg, but after a look at the guest list..... oh my god.... it will become a nightmare concert with brutality, screaming and groupies. At the moment I'm really considering, hmm do I really want it? Am I mad or not?
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
You will get my babies.
with a nice Japanese guy we could talk about it at the time I'm working and could afford a nanny ^^.
Kommentar veröffentlichen